Wednesday 17 July 2013

Ironhide Weapon System

Hi there...

       Here i post pics and video of "Ironhide Weapon System" From "TRANSFORMERS" movie. in the movie there is pure 3D Animation of Ironhide weapon system. But here i try to do in Real Practical manner.

       In my design, i use my own designed more two weapon behind ironhide weapon.  so watch my video and give your comments..




 

    If you like this then give your comments on this post by click on the comment button...
    You can also send your feedback on my e-mail id-
vinaytankoliya@gmail.com "   
You also click on like button at the right side of your screen.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. fucile a pompa

    ReplyDelete