Sunday 11 January 2015

Iron man Suit Mark VI ( Mark - 6 ) part-1 " Shoes " (Metal)


Hello There..

        I am glade to share my creativity and my talent with you, I started my new project IRON MAN SUIT (mark-6) version in Metal. I want to make my own iron man suit fully metal, that's why I started this awesome work.
This post is about Shoes, These Shoes built from Metal.
Here I upload Some pics & Video of it.
If you like my effort then Click Like at YouTube and Here also at the Right Side of your screen.













  

If you like my work then give your comments on this post by click on the comment button...

You can also send your feedback on my e-mail id-
" vinaytankoliya@gmail.com "
You also click on like button at the right side of your screen.
At the End of this page Click on " Older Post " to see Remaining posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment