Thursday 4 December 2014

Iron man Suit Mark VI ( Mark - 6 ) part-1 " Shoe " (Card Board)

Hello Guys..

I started my new project Iron man Mk-6 Suit (Card Board).
This is my small step for a Big effort... :-)
Some pics and Video of Shoe posted bellow.
Hope, You Enjoy..










If you like this then give your comments on this post by click on the comment button...

  You can also send your feedback on my e-mail id-
vinaytankoliya@gmail.com   
You also click on like button at the right side of your screen.
 At the End of this page Click on " Older Post " to see Remaining posts.

5 comments:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. the style shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro. Where is templates of ironman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. www.thestyleshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Due to the advanced design and technology incorporated into this board, it really is stable and durable enough to be used in a commercial environment. best ironing board

    ReplyDelete