Saturday 11 February 2017

How to make Heavy Duty and Reliable Homemade BOW & ARROW From KITES. (D.I.Y) (Easy & Simple)

Hi There...!

Here, i post some pics and videos of  my " Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) " projects.
This post is really For INDIAN kids who born During and before 90's, They can better understand that, what i made here, I made BOW & ARROW from kites,

I made initial ORDINARY VERSION of BOW and UPGRADED VERSION of BOW
when i was child, i also made the initial version of this bow, But right now i have that knowledge and a little crazy childhood in me, that's why i made this right now.
if you want to make this, then watch this video, this is very easy to make and very low cost and kids gonna love it.. Have fun..!!
Enjoy..!









If you like my work then give your comments on this post by click on the comment button...
You can also send your feedback on my e-mail id-
vinaytankoliya@gmail.com "
You also click on Follow button at the right side of your screen.
Keep Sharing.. 
At the End of this page Click on " Older Post " to see Remaining posts.

1 comment: