Saturday 26 April 2014

Bow & Arrow of Agent Barton AKA Hawkeye

Hi There...

           Here i post Some pics and video of Agent Barton AKA Hawkeye's Bow & Arrow from the Avengers movie, in this movie Barton use this mechanism for his Bow. It is Fold able and with use of Laser for hit the target.



 

 

If you like this then give your comments on this post by click on the comment button...

  You can also send your feedback on my e-mail id-
vinaytankoliya@gmail.com "   
You also click on like button at the right side of your screen.
 At the End of this page Click on " Older Post " to see Remaining posts.

3 comments:

  1. would u plz upload a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been around bows since I was a kid, and believe you me they are fun for hunting and target shooting. This is a state-of-the-art bow; I will definitely get one for my upcoming adventure. You can also learn how to make a DIY bow here: http://survival-mastery.com/diy/pvc-bow-and-arrow.html

    ReplyDelete